1. No purchase is required to qualify and/or participate; you may only register one team per person, per email address.
2. Participants must be at least 21 years old. Contest valid to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa living within 50 miles of La Crosse, WI. 54601. In order to win prizes, all registration must be completely filled out. If at any time the registration information submitted is determined to be invalid, you will be immediately dropped from the league.
3. All picks must be entered before March 15, 2018, at a to-be-determined deadline. Teams can make changes to bracket anytime before the deadline. After the determined deadline on March 15, 2018, picks will be locked and cannot be changed. All picks must be made by the deadline shown on the pool’s home page.
4. Prizes will be determined for Grand Prize, second through fifth place, and last place on the final day of contest, April 2, 2018, after the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship Game. Grand Prize is team with most points at end of the tournament. Second place has the second most points, third has third most points, fourth has fourth most points, and fifth-place has fifth-most points.
5. Each team must guess the Championship game total score to decide any tie-breaks. In the event there is still a tie after the final score, tie-breaker will be a random drawing between those who are tied. This tie-breaker procedure will also determine the second through fifth place prize winner.
6. The Last Place Prize will go to the individual with the lowest-scoring completed bracket. The tie breaker is the individual that guesses furthest away from the final score in the championship game. In the event there is still a tie after the final score tie-breaker a random drawing between those who are tied will take place.
7. Grand Prize is a Aprilair whole home humidifier/model 600 from Ziegler Heating. Second through fifth place and last place will receive a prize package consisting of: $40 gift certificate from Howie’s/8-inch cake and $20 gift certificate from Onalaska Dairy Queen/$40 gift certificates from The Verse Lounge and Grill/a prize package from Wipfli featuring an insulated bottle, a lunch/cooler bag, and a laughing stress ball.
8. Prize(s) must be claimed at the La Crosse Media Group offices by the person registered as the team owner no later than 30 days after the game ends or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. A valid ID will be required.
9. All prizes are nontransferable; there will be no prize substitutions or “cash-out” option and winner cannot transfer prize. The La Crosse Media Group is not responsible for any prize not used by expiration date or for any prize that becomes non-redeemable should the prize sponsor go out of business or become unable to award the prize.
10. Employees of the La Crosse Media Group and participating sponsors as well as household members are ineligible to participate.
11. All contests conducted on this station are governed by rules specifically designed for each separate contest, giving everyone a fair chance to win.
12. The Media Group reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of Station Management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering a Station contest, agrees to accept the decision of the Station as final.