CHRISMATCH 2017 RULES
1) No purchase necessary to participate and/or obtain game grid. Official game grids must be presented in order for prizes to be claimed. Game grids are available at sponsor locations.
2) ChrisMatch will be played twice per day Monday through Friday on all five La Crosse Media Group stations, in the 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. hours between 12/1/17 and 12/22/17. ChrisMatch will end early, if and only if, all prizes have been won prior to 12/22/17.
3) The 10th caller to our ChrisMatch hotline will play the game. The phone number is 608-784-2823. The contestant selects two numbers from the grid. If the same prize is associated with both numbers, the contestant wins that prize, and that prize is no longer available.
4) If one of the two numbers guessed reveals an “Instant Winner”, the contestant’s turn is over and they win the prize associated with the Instant Winner square. No match is possible, so any prize revealed other than an Instant Winner is still in play. If the contestant guesses a number that is associated with a prize that has already been claimed, the caller will have one guess left in order to find any remaining Instant Winner prizes.
5) All prizes awarded have no cash value and cannot be returned to the sponsor in exchange for cash.
6) One winner per household. This includes Instant Winners.
7) Winners must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the United States living within 50 miles of the La Crosse Radio Group. Employees of the La Crosse Media Group, ChrisMatch sponsors, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win.
8) Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of winning at the La Crosse Media Group offices at 1407 2nd Ave N, Onalaska, WI, 54650, during regular business hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Winners must present valid ID and an official game grid to claim their prize. No exceptions. Prizes valued at $600 or greater will require the winner to claim the value of their prize for income tax purposes. Appropriate paperwork will be supplied by the La Crosse Media Group and must be signed as a condition of claiming the prize.
9) Prizes not awarded become the property of the La Crosse Media Group. In the event that all prizes are awarded before the official end of the contest on 12/22/17, the game immediately ends when the last prize is won.
10) The names, photos, video, and audio tape of the winners may be used by La Crosse Media Group, sponsors and sponsor designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to sponsor(s) or winner.
11) The La Crosse Media Group is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy it’s obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
12) This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The La Crosse Media Group and participating sponsors accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or the resulting from the acceptance or use of prize awarded.
13) The La Crosse Media Group reserves the right to make rules and contest changes.