We’re in the final stretch heading towards Family Fest 2018! Of course, if you are still under that rock, Family Fest is one of Western Wisconsin’s Biggest and Best Family Events and it takes place on Sunday, February 25th at the La Crosse Center from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
The free event features a lot of fun activities and entertainment. For my final Family Fest blog, I will break down my Top 5 Booths at Family Fest.
5. Leithold Music – One of the very underrated booths at Family Fest year in and year out. Leithold’s booth combines interaction with music for a great overall experience.
4. Bikes Limited – This booth rocks because they bring some of their new bikes along to test drive in the South Hall. Perfect activity for your kid, unless you don’t want him/her to talk about how much they want a new bike afterward!
3. La Crosse Media Group Information Booth – YEP. I went there. I’m not afraid to show off my bias and say that we have a great booth. But opinion aside, we’ve got Mount Olympus Passes and your chance to win WWE Live tickets. So it’s hard to compete with that!
2. Sponsor Booths (Altra Federal Credit Union, Gundersen Health System, WKBT, Central Animal Hospital) – I also have to give some love to these booths because they all do a fantastic job at keeping people informed and entertained. I’m always thoroughly impressed with what they bring to Family Fest!
1. Onalaska Dairy Queen / Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – This is an undisputed #1 in my opinion. $1 Dilly Bars with funds going towards CMN Hospitals…doesn’t get much better than that!
To check out the full list of booths, click here! Happy Family Fest 2018!