Pre-Family Fest Ticket Giveaway
1. No purchase is required to qualify and/or participate; you may only register once per person.
2. Participants must be at least 21 years old. Contest valid to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa living within 50 miles of La Crosse, WI. 54601. In order to win prizes, all registration must be completely filled out. If at any time the registration information submitted is determined to be invalid, you will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
3. There are three prizes. One prize is four tickets to WWE Wrestlemania Saturday, March 5, 2018 at the La Crosse Center, and two prizes if four tickets each to the Harlem Glovetrotters Tuesday, April 3, 2018, at the La Crosse Center.
4. Prize will be given away by the La Crosse Media Group on the Family Fest 2018 event page on Facebook, with the winners selected randomly from registrants fulfilling the contest stipulations. To register for the prizes, listeners must click that they are “attending” on the Family Fest
5. Prize will be given away on Wednesday, February 21 through Friday, February 23, 2018, with one winner picked each day.
6. Prize(s) must be claimed at the La Crosse Media Group offices by the winner no later than 30 days after the game ends or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. A valid ID will be required.
7. All prizes are nontransferable; there will be no prize substitutions or “cash-out” option and winner cannot transfer prize.
8. Employees of the La Crosse Media Group and participating sponsors (i.e. bars) as well as household members are ineligible to participate.
9. All contests conducted on this station are governed by rules specifically designed for each separate contest, giving everyone a fair chance to win.
10. The Media Group reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of Station Management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering a Station contest, agrees to accept the decision of the Station as final.